Web Hosting Agreement
This web hosting agreement has been entered into between [CLIENT] (Web Application Owner) and [Global Solutions IT, Inc] (Hosting Provider). The main purpose of this Agreement is to precede a longer-term contract arrangement under which Company will provide Web Hosting services beginning on the sign up date and will commence upon receipt of all deliverables.
Hosting Provider will deliver the following services under the scope of this web hosting agreement:
– 99.9% uptime services
– 24/7 website monitoring
– Weekly backup
– 15 GB of bandwidth
– Support 24/7
Payment terms can be made, by monthly subscription or annual subscription unless otherwise agreed by both parties in writing. All fees listed below are inclusive of taxes, labor, and maintenance fees.
– 5% of credit card charge
Web hosting provider will honor the terms below during the contract terms unless otherwise agreed between parties.
- Web Application Owner agrees to enter a standard 12 month contract term from the registration date.
- Initial deposit, if any shall be due in advance of any service provided.
- Service shall begin immediately following such payment or agreement date as agreed between parties.
- This Agreement is under automatic renewal terms and may only be cancelled with written notice no later than 30 days prior to the end of Term renewal date.
- Renewal prices are subject to change. Service Provider will provide notice upon such change taking place.
- In instance of any changes in pricing client signature on said renewal will constitute as agreement of said changes.
- Renewal fees for the following term will be automatically invoiced to Client’s account.
- Hosting Provider is in agreement to refrain from decompiling , disassembling, decoding, or reverse engineering of any Company program, code or technology belonging to Web Application Owner.
- Web Application Owner holds current rights to use any applicable trademarks or copyrighted material used in connection with this service while web hosting agreement is in effect.
Client may terminate this Web Hosting Agreement at its sole discretion upon the occurrence of one or more of the following events:
1) Failure to comply with any and all terms listed above.
2) Bankruptcy of either party
3) Upon written agreement between both parties
If legal proceedings shall occur for any reason regarding this web hosting agreement the party prevailing shall have all costs, and fees in connection with that proceeding covered by opposite party.
If any terms are found unenforceable in this contract all other terms shall remain in full effect and shall not be altered unless previously agreed between parties. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any and all court proceedings regarding this web hosting agreement will take place at said state with travel expenses not being reimbursed for either party.
Signatures below serve as binding commitments from both parties to enforce and uphold the entire terms of this Web Hosting Agreement.